Tuesday, March 2, 2010

All a-quiver

Well, I'm feeling mostly human again. Just in time too 'cause tonight is quiz night with the girls at News Cafe. The first and only other quiz night I've ever done was at this bar close to where I stay. It used to be "Purple Lounge" or "Fly Lounge" or something like that, but the area demographics changed. It's now called "Springbok Bar" and is owned by Kurt Darren.



Soul scarring Afrikaans music aside it was a fun experience and I think we won something towards the end of the evening, but for the life of me I can't remember what. Each table makes up a team that gets a sheet of questions that needs to be answered in a series of rounds. Drinking takes place in between, during and sommer all of the time. I have promised myself to take it easy.



Yeah right.

No comments:

Post a Comment