Monday, March 8, 2010

Broken taillight and weekend ruminations

So my weekend started off with a colleague backing into my car and smashing my taillight, in the parking lot at work. That's fine, she's been going through a rough time the past couple of months and is absent minded to begin with. I just don't understand how she managed it, her car is on the other side of the parking lot, 2 bays away from me...

The exhibition went well, I just got a red nose from standing in the sun drinking wine. Then we went to some place in Greenside, then we went to another place... It gets a bit blurry after that. What I do remember is getting stuck in a 3 km traffic jam on the highway at 12:00 in the evening. I really hate Gauteng sometimes.

What does have me in a very chipper mood this morning is our impending train trip Cape Town:) Next week this time I will be waking up to the rocking motion of a train with the beautiful Western Cape landscape sliding by outside my window. Can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. I’m quite simply, sickly jealous of your upcoming trip to the cape! On a train nogal! We’ve been threatening to do just the same but keep changing plan! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete