Thursday, March 11, 2010

Demotivational posters

I just really do not know what to make of this.


Thanks to my friend Sandy I nearly had a wet spot in my pants from laughing at the newest addition to the terrorist pantheon. Presumably he's useful because he can be smuggled in small cases of luggage, he waits until the plane is airborne, then jumps out to scare people.

Curiosity then tapped me on the shoulder and pointed out the site address at the bottom of the photo. How could I not look?


This one amused me so much because I have some friends that are addicted to playing games on Facebook for some obscure reason . I've never been able to get into it.


Oh dear. Don't worry, a little sunlight liquid and we'll have that right out, no problem!


Even after years of expensive therapy, little Timmy still screamed at the sight of a Superman duvet cover.


The dangers of not reading the instructions.

And last but not least. I'm thinking of having this one printed on a large poster and laminated. I will take it wherever I go.


2 comments:

  1. LOL! these are BRILLIANT! I love them.

    ps - re: farmville, I hate farmville, I get a million requests on facebook a day and it drives me MAD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx:)

    I've resorted to hiding farmville activities from my news feed completely. Somebody sends me a request, I just delete it!

    ReplyDelete