Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Touch me on my kisbet

Turkish. Oil. Wrestling.

That's almost all I really need to say. When I first came across this sport, I thought it was some kind of fetish ladies-in-bikinis thing for straight guys or something. Boy, was I ever wrong.


Turkish. Oil. Wrestling.

That's right, you're not imagining it. This sport, played by extremely manly Turkish men, involves being doused thoroughly in olive oil and then having it out with your opponent. Wrestling, that is. According to Wikipedia: "oil wrestling matches may be won by achieving an effective hold of the kisbet. Thus, the pehlivan aims to control his opponent by putting his arm through the latter's kisbet."

 You touch me on my kisbet.

Now a lot of people would think this is extremely gay. Right at this moment I'm thinking some of my own special thoughts (don't tell me you're not). All that aside, I think it does take a man who is very confident in his own sexuality to be able to touch another's kisbet.

 Clearly very confident in their masculinity.

1 comment:

  1. MMMMM that does look good! Being that I am am female, i would LOVE to see this...this nearly beats kabaddi....

    ReplyDelete